Welcome to my Blog, by Dannie Lovelight

Welcome Spiritual traveler!

You have happened upon my blog...I hope that as you journey along your path...you find inspiration and find ways to INSPIRE YOURSELF & OTHERS. Enjoy!

find out more about me and listen to my audio blog here at Indigo Wisdom Radio .

Thursday, December 17, 2009

My first Blog


Wow, this is my first official blog, independent of any myspace/facebook formats. You would think I would have tried this already, as a means of expression, instead of making all my close friends listen to hours and hours of my beautiful and wonderful insights. But everything happens in it's own timing and seasons....let's just say my life and world have been getting a heavy dose of seasonings, and I now feel quite marinated enough to go out and share my being and life experiences with others.
Well I will keep it short, although not characteristically my style. The morning and day are new, and I feel so much joy in being able to express myself out in the world. I feel this is such an advanced time...where people's thoughts can be known by many, and so quickly transmitted. And so, here, my thoughts are well wishes to anyone who reads this blog....may you find some jewels if not stones of wisdom, and perhaps some encouragement through your life, or as I like to see it, through your 'WOODS'.

No comments:

Post a Comment