Welcome to my Blog, by Dannie Lovelight

Welcome Spiritual traveler!

You have happened upon my blog...I hope that as you journey along your path...you find inspiration and find ways to INSPIRE YOURSELF & OTHERS. Enjoy!

find out more about me and listen to my audio blog here at Indigo Wisdom Radio .

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Recent Interview- "April King's Cosmic Frequencing Keeps it Green"

Greetings Innner-Netters....

I just want to share with you a fun and interesting radio show interview I did with the talented and beautiful drummer, and lyrical song priestess, April King.  



In typical Indigo Wisdom fashion, we flow journeyed from topic to topic, like two old friends on a cosmic couch with our kundalini-tini drinks.  

For more on our show guest, visit her website here:  www.mzking.com 

Mz. King is a prolific Drummer, MC, Spoken Word Artist, Producer, & Educator.

Peace & Love,

Danielle Lovelight 

No comments:

Post a Comment